Envelopa Office Center
Modern administrative complex in Olomouc
Envelopa Office Center is a modern administrative building project, holding an A standard, located in the centre of Olomouc. The project has six above-ground floors of a total area of 15,000 sqm. The building features 170 parking spaces located in three-floor basement. The complex aims to have the highest quality office premises with perfect background facilities and convenient city transport connections.
A typical floor shall offer 2,800 sqm of high-end office space. The space itself lends a maximum flexibility for the users, and allows for the realization of any spatial division inside.
Thanks to its brilliant location – in the very heart of Olomouc – all services are within an easy reach. The building sits directly at the intersection of public city transport – including trams that provide for short connecting time in all directions. It neighbors the business centre Galerie Šantovka, only two stops from the main station and direct road connections to the city’s inner ring road linking all the city’s motorways.
The entire central location of the city – locally known as Envelopa – is a well-established area where further massive development is taking place at the moment, and is a home to (in addition to several offices) a number of faculties of Palacký University, including dormitories and the complete campus of the Moravian College Olomouc.
The standards of the building
- A typical floor offers 2,800 sqm of high-end office space
- Flexible office space adjustment possibilities
- Effective modulus of separation – 1.35 meters
- Ground clearance of 3 meters
- Double flooring
- Individual air conditioning
- Openable windows
- Luxurious social facilities
- Generous entrance lobby in the roofed atrium
- Capacitive underground parking lot
- Modern high-capacity telecommunications connection
- 24-hour security service throughout the property
- Object accessibility 365 – 7 – 24
- Quality parterre
More info for investors Project’s webpage
Olomouc – corner of the Wittgensteinova st. and tř. Kosmonautů st.
Number of buildings
Acquisition into the group