Personal Data Protection
The mother company REDSTONE REAL ESTATE, a.s., as well as its subsidiaries REDSTONE FUTURE s.r.o., REDSTONE DEVELOPMENT s.r.o., REDSTONE MANAGEMENT s.r.o., RSRE INVEST a.s., YCF Czech, s.r.o., REDSTONE INVEST a.s., REDSTONE NOVEMBER s.r.o., SALER a.s., CENTRUM BUS Pardubice s.r.o., REDSTONE FINANCE a.s., Rezidence Chomoutov s.r.o., KRÁLOVSKÁ LOUKA Bouzov s.r.o., CHATEAU ESCOT s.r.o., REDSTONE EVOLUTION s.r.o., REDSTONE POWER s.r.o., REDSTONE HOUSE s.r.o., REDSTONE VISION s.r.o., REDSTONE CENTER s.r.o., NOVÁ VELKOMORAVSKÁ a.s., East Park Olomouc a.s., Envelopa Office Center s.r.o., Rezidence Kašparova s.r.o., and Galerie Pernerka s.r.o. (“REDSTONE Group”), adheres to standards and regulations regarding privacy, which it considers its primary obligation. We handle personal data solely in compliance with the applicable laws.
We are committed to taking all precautions to avoid misuse of your personal data. We will process your personal data only for the purposes stipulated in the applicable laws.
Purposes of personal data processing
Where we process personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such legitimate interests arise, in particular, from the actual contractual arrangements with customers – data subjects. Alongside that, our legitimate interests comprise product and service simulation, helping you choose the most advantageous product; customer relation management, enabling us to provide you with services associated with product or service management or to deal with your requests, wishes, complaints, etc.; fraud prevention and uncovering; prevention of non-compliance with laws; prevention of money laundering, financing of terrorism and embargoes; processing of camera records for the elimination of improper conduct and protection of people and property; software and hardware modification testing; research and development of products and services and market development analyses; drafting of anonymized data analyses for historical, statistical and scientific purposes.
Legal basis of processing
The legal basis of our processing of personal data includes, in particular, the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). From the Czech laws, it is, particularly, Act No 253/2008 Coll., on certain measures against money laundering, as amended (setting forth an obligation to carry out customer identification and check), Act No 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, and Act No 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications, as amended.
Personal data categories
The REDSTONE Group doesn’t process any special categories of personal data, unless expressly arranged in the contract or another legal document. In such case, the legal basis for processing such personal data shall also be arranged.
Personal data recipients and processors
The REDSTONE Group either may or must submit personal data, particularly, to the following categories of recipients:
- public authorities and other entities in compliance with the applicable laws or public or administrative decisions;
- accountants, tax advisors or legal representatives;
- insurance company and other entities in case of an insured event provided that such an obligation results from the concluded insurance contract;
- providers of postal and communication services and electronic communications services;
- payment service providers and payment processors;
- other individuals and entities if it arises from the nature of the provided services and products, the data subject has instructed us to do so or it is necessary to pursue the REDSTONE Group’s legitimate interests.
Personal data storage period
We store and archive your personal data for the necessary periods in compliance with the laws.
We can process your personal data for a period of at most 10 years after termination of the legal relationship between data subject and the REDSTONE Group or, possibly, 10 years after the end of the relevant tax period. This processing period ensues, in particular, from Act No 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, or Act No 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended. The reason of such processing is the REDSTONE Group’s legal obligation or legitimate interest. All your personal data shall be erased upon the expiration of the processing period, unless there is a legal reason for extending such a period or an unexpected legitimate interest on the part of the REDSTONE Group.
We have strict internal rules in place, justifying handling of personal data.
We store your personal data processed with your consent only for the period of the purpose for which the consent is granted.
Your personal data protection rights
We process your personal data transparently, lawfully and correctly. As a data subject, you have the right to ask us for information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- right of access to your personal data – you are entitled to solicit a copy of your personal data processed by the REDSTONE Group;
- right of rectification of your personal data – you are entitled to ask for update or completion of your personal data you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right of erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten) – you are entitled to ask for erasure of your personal data if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was processed, is processed unlawfully, must be erased to fulfil a legal obligation, or is collected in relation to information society service offers or if you have withdrawn your consent to its processing;
- right of limited processing of your personal data – you are entitled to ask for limited processing if you deny the accuracy of your personal data or if you believe its processing is unlawful but don’t want to have it erased; at your request we can process your selected personal data even after it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was provided to the REDSTONE Group (for example, the pursuit of a legal claim in court for which you need the personal data we process) or if you have objected to its processing and it is not clear whether or not our legitimate interest prevails over your legitimate interests;
- right of portability of your personal data – in the event of automated processing of your personal data based on the concluded contract or your consent, you have the right of the so-called portability of such data, which shall be provided for you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data – you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data, including the profiling, processed by reason of our legitimate interest; you can also object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, in which case we will no longer process your personal data for such a purpose;
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data – if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for purposes for which consent is required, you shall be entitled to withdraw such consent at any time; the processing of personal data prior to the withdrawal of consent shall be lawful;
- right to complain with the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Office.
We will respond to your request relating to the pursuit of your rights without undue delay within a month of receipt. This time-limit may be extended by two more months if needed. We will always inform you about the extension and the reasons for its application. The information will be communicated to you in the form of your choice (e-mail, mail). Please note that we are entitled to verify your identity in a plausible manner before disposing of your request to make sure the information is provided to a legitimate data subject.
Our website uses only first-party cookies, i.e. cookies used only by our website (“first-party cookies”), and third-party cookies (i.e. cookies coming from third-party websites). We use first-party cookies for saving user preferences and data necessary during your navigation on the website (e.g. your shopping bag content). Third-party cookies are used for following user trends and behavioural patterns and targeting the promotion with the help of third parties – website statistics providers. Third-party cookies used for following trends and behavioural patterns are used only on our website and by website statistics providers rather than being shared with any other third party.
We use mainly the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Pixel