We are seeking a Junior Designer to join our team and contribute to the creation of compelling designs that align with specific requirements.
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision, CAD) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Basic knowledge of cadastral maps and related problematics
- Teamwork skills, A background of working as part of a design team is advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Civil engineering, Architecture, Design or a related field
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
As a Junior Designer, you will collaborate closely with a variaty of colleagues acros Business development team, Construction team and Marketing to produce work of the highest quality. In this role, your creativity and meticulous attention to detail will be crucial.
If you possess a genuine passion for design and have a strong desire to expand your knowledge and skills, we invite you to connect with us.
Your primary objective will be to develop impactful designs that effectively represent and promote our company’s vision. Mostly in range of Industrial, Residential as well as Retail real estate.
We look forward to meeting talented individuals who can contribute to our team and help us achieve outstanding design outcomes that align with our company’s vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create layouts, visualizations, drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce proposlals as well as final design solutions (layouts, technical drawings, logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, customers modifications etc.)
- Use feedback from colleagues and business partners to improve